Friday, December 23, 2011

Customer Service Gets…Well…Intimate

Part of my job involves interacting with customers that have questions.  I work for a company that puts on races all over the world.  I get all manners of questions (and spelling/grammar levels) but today I think I reached new levels of dumb and it became dumb almost immediately.  

I had this interaction with a woman inquiring about clothing, or lack thereof, at an upcoming race in Amesbury, MA.  Picture1

 

The call continued and absurdity was of epic proportions.  I emailed myself the transcription.  And In case you’re wondering, this happened…

Picture2

I fear for humanity.  But I’ll be at that race looking for the half naked family of runners.  She emailed me back.  They’re all signed up.  Even their six-year-old son.  I don’t know what he’ll be wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment