Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Advice… You Asked For It.

loveSo, I’ve been getting all kinds of questions from the readers… about love.  While I sigh loudly and shake my head in disappointment that you keep asking, I will continue to weigh in because I can’t help myself from helping you.  The heart wants what the heart wants.  

So, if you’ve been paying attention, love advice isn’t new on Eff… the first installment came on July 20th.  Read it if you dare.  Then Volume I and Volume II were written.  I have enough material to write a novel so I won’t run out of things to share, but I want to hear from YOU.  So, if you have a question for me in the love department, email me at carrie@effandotherwords.com.  I assure you, I will keep you anonymous.  Unless you are an ex-boyfriend then I will include photos, phone numbers, and last known addresses.

Consider me your personal bedazzled Hello Kitty Pez dispenser of all the love advice candy you can eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment